UNICEF Social Policy Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Social Policy Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 March 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Social Policy Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct guidance of the Chief, Social Policy, the incumbent is responsible for advising the Chief, Social Policy on the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all stages of social policy programing and related advocacy from strategic planning and formulation to delivery of concrete and sustainable results.
- Develop funding proposals to mobilize non-core resources for social protection interventions and programmes in the country office.
- Act as a single and direct entry point for donors, building institutional relationships.
- Provide regular updates on donor profiles, databases (e.g. contacts management);
- Support existing, identify and facilitate the co-creation of new shared value partnerships with donor countries, international and regional financial institutions and private sector in support of the UNICEF Social Inclusion Programme, particularly social protection.
- Build trust and manage/coordinate the relationships with key partners and ensure the proactive coordination, monitoring and facilitation of non-core sources and partnerships for social protection interventions in the country office.
- Identify opportunities to secure additional non-core resources and, where appropriate, liaises with relevant sections and field offices for action, including recommendation on positioning with potential donors; timely follow-up and support.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of eight years of relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience working on social protection in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with resource mobilization is considered as a strong asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Social Policy Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.