United Nations Secretariat Digital Communications and Social Media Consultant Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. United Nations Secretariat South Africa looking for “Digital Communications and Social Media Consultant“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 18th March 2023.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Digital Communications and Social Media Consultant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The selected candidate will apply her/his skills in the field of communications to support the activities of UNIC Pretoria. The incumbent will assist the office in implementing its communications strategy particularly on social media platform, including training UNIC personnel, particularly the IT staff member, to improve their social media skills. The incumbent will report to UNIC Director.
- Applicants should be in possession of a university degree or similar qualification in journalism, communications, public relations or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of work experience on communications particularly on conducting outreach campaigns using social media is required. Knowledge or experience in running such campaigns for the United Nations is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French an asset.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Department of Global Communications-204109-Individual Contractor
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Expected duration: 6 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat Digital Communications and Social Media Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=204109
The Closing Date: 18th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.