United Nations Secretariat INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. United Nations Secretariat Kenya looking for “INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 01 May 2023.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
United Nations Secretariat INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services Jobs 2023
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Secretariat|
|Position||INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||No working experience is required|
|Application Deadline||01 May 2023|
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2023
Within delegated authority, the intern will assist with the following duties:
- Translates into Chinese documents drafted in one or more of the other official languages of the United Nations (Arabic, Chinese, English, Russian and Spanish), for training and other purposes and subject to revision.
- Performs other related duties as required, including terminological work, creation of translation memories and participation in other special projects.
- be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Interested candidates must be pursuing or pursued their degree in areas related to this Job Opening.
- In addition, interested candidates must:
- Be computer literate in standard software applications including MS Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat INTERN – Translation and Interpretation Services Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs