UNOCHA Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNOCHA Kenya looking for “Human Resources Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 19 May 2023.
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs is a United Nations body established in December 1991 by the General Assembly to strengthen the international response to complex emergencies and natural disasters.
The UNOCHA has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Within delegated authority, the Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provides advice and support to managers and staff on human resources related matters.
- Prepares special reports and participates and/or leads special human resources project.
- Keeps abreast of developments in various areas of human resources.
- Identifies upcoming vacancies in coordination with client offices.
- Prepares vacancy announcements, reviews applications, and provides a short-list to those offices.
- Arranges and conducts interviews to select candidates.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in human resources management, business or public administration, social sciences, education or related area is required. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, administration or related area is required.
- Experience using SAP, PeopleSoft, or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) is required.
- Experience in administration of benefits and entitlements is required.
- Relevant experience in the UN Common System or a comparable international organization is desirable.
- Relevant field experience in the humanitarian context is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOCHA Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs