UNON Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Human Resources Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 23 May 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes temporary and permanent staff movements and related administrative actions including those related to inter-agency agreements.
- Processes staff benefits and entitlements.
- Processes off boarding and related separation personnel actions.
- Reviews and prepares submission of documentation to the Pension fund relating to enrollment, award for disability benefit.
- Advises staff on entitlements and benefits, processes them in the system.
- Maintains family status of staff members and administers respective dependency entitlements.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplemental training and certification as ERP Human Resources (HR) Partner, is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, administrative services or related area is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level High school diploma.
- Experience in the application of Rules and Regulations in an international/NGO operational environment is required.
- Experience in administering a broad range of personnel actions, entitlements and benefits using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is desirable.
- Experience of serving clients in the area of staff administration of entitlements and benefits in the UN Common system or similar organization is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat Chief of Section Jobs
- UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNON Nurse Jobs
- UNON Engineer Jobs
- UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs
- UNDRR Risk data Expert Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Great Lakes Researcher Jobs
- IRC Budget and Operations Manager Jobs
- CIFOR Senior Manager Jobs