UNON INTERN – Information and Communications Support Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “INTERN – Information and Communications Support”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 14 June 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON INTERN – Information and Communications Support Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of INTERN – Information and Communications Support to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||INTERN – Information and Communications Support|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||No working experience is required|
|Application Deadline||14 June 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual’s background, the intern’s assigned office as well as the internship period.
Under the direct supervision of the Officer-in-Charge, the intern will:
- Ensure that all the requests and instructions from UNIS pertaining to photography/videography requirements are fulfilled.
- Support with developing multimedia content, coordination and publishing of UN Office at Nairobi Newsletter (monthly) communication through the UNIS and UNCT Website and social media and the SDGs Partnerships and Programme.
- Assist in videography services and keeps the deadlines.
- Assist in maintenance and updating of the UNIS Kenya social media and web resources.
- Assist in the updating of the Centre’s website.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, Masters, PhD or equivalent.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office).
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Proficiency in photography, videography and editing is required.
- Experience in uploading videos, short stories on social media platforms is desirable.
- Proficiency in writing is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON INTERN – Information and Communications Support Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.