UNOPS Partnership Development Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNOPS Kenya looking for “Partnership Development Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20 March 2023.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Partnership Development Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2023
Under the direct supervision of the designated Partnership Development Officer and with guidance from the Head of the Partnership Development Office, the intern will:
- Assist in the development of project proposals and documents
- Prepare meeting minutes and summaries of actions to be taken and track progress on planned issues and follow-up with focal points;
- Support in document management processes
- Assist in event planning and mission preparation process
- Assist the PDO with researching potential partners, funding cycles of different donors, as well as priority areas for the donors and providing an in depth analysis on the same.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external outreach and communication material regarding collaboration with the priority partners in the relevant sectors/service lines for briefings, meetings and events;
- Support preparation of background notes, talking points and presentations as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be enrolled in a University Degree Programme preferably in economics, management, international affairs, political science, development studies or other relevant disciplines from an accredited university.
- Applicants who have graduated from such studies within the recent three years will also be considered eligible for the position.
- 1 year experience in government, diplomatic, non-governmental or international civil service in the field of partnerships, development, or communications is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite Applications is desirable
- Full working knowledge of the English is required.
- Knowledge of a second UN or regional working language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Partnership Development Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.