UNOPS Project Management Support Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNOPS Kenya looking for “Project Management Support Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school may apply on or before 16 June 2023.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Management Support Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2023
Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Management Support Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Project Implementation
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder management, coordination and liaison
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Completion of secondary school with four (4) years of relevant experience is required;
- Diploma Certificate in economics, finance, commerce, accounting and or other related field with two (2) years of relevant professional experience disciplines may be accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, commerce, accounting and or other related field will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ of relevant field experience or experience working in a similar role is required;
- One (1) year experience in financial management will be required.
- Experience in planning and coordination will be an added advantage;
- Experience in google suite applications will be an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Project Management Support Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.