PACT Technical Program Director Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
PACT Uganda looking for “Technical Program Director”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before December 31, 2023.
For 50 years, Pact has been dedicated to improving the lives of people around the globe who are affected by poverty and marginalization, and doing it in a way that empowers them to overcome challenges on their own.
The PACT has published a job vacancy announcement on December 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Program Director to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Technical Program Director|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 7+ years|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2023|
PACT Job Vacancy 2023
- With support from the DCOP, manage a team of flexible and adaptive Program Officers who may be in multiple locations in East Africa. Specifically: support the recruitment, mentoring and supervision of Sudan program officers across the five main thematic areas of the Program;
- Work closely with the DCOP in support of effectiveday-to-day management of the grant making portfolio, including through the development of realistic work plans and team adherence to deadlines;
- Oversee and manage the Program Officers in the development of grant concepts, finalization of grant awards, support to CSO partners in implementation of the grants. This includes coordination and support with MEL and Capacity Development (CD) team members in mentoring, accompaniment and monitoring implementation by partners;
- Support the program team to collaborate across technical areas and identify opportunities for sharing technical information and learning within the team.
- Oversee contributions from the Program Officers towards regular reporting requirements, including bi-weekly, quarterly and annual reports and other technical deliverables as per the contractual requirements with USAID.
- Support compliance with donor, organizational, legal, and other requirements, policies, and/or procedures in collaboration of the Program Officers with operational staff with a focus on the grants portfolio and partnership development
- Support with other tasks, as assigned by DCOP and/or COP.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Technical Program Director
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as international development, conflict transformation / peace building, political science, economics, or public policy
- 7+ years relevant experience in the successful management of grant making programs; a strong preference given to experience with democracy and governance activities;
- Knowledge of political, economic, and social context of Sudan
- Experience working with civil society organizations or media actors in Sudan and/or in the East Africa regions.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with civil society partners,
- Demonstrated experience implementing highly adaptive programs, including developing and implementing strategies in complex and evolving operating environments, in close coordination with multiple stakeholders, including implementing partners and CSOs.
- Proven program leadership, adaptive management, project planning, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills to manage a team successfully.
- Professional fluency in English (oral, writing and reading)
- Fluency in Arabic
- Strong understanding of the role of civil society and media in Sudan, as well as organizational and technical challenges they face in implementing international programs.
- Familiarity with conflict sensitivity and gender and inclusion approaches in programming
- Experience in working in and on countries affected by violent conflict.
- Sudanese nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply PACT Technical Program Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-pactworld.icims.com/jobs/2166/technical-program-director/job
The Closing Date: December 31, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IUCN Senior Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Safeguarding and Code of Conduct Specialist Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Grants Specialist Jobs 2024
- DRC HR and Administration Intern Jobs 2023
- NRC Head of Support Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Grants Manager Jobs 2023