DRC HR and Administration Intern Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
DRC Uganda looking for “HR and Administration Intern”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 20, 2023.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on December 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of HR and Administration Intern to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all premises are in good shape, and proactively advise on changes or improvements to be done.
- Ensure that garbage disposal, sewerage emptying is done in a timely manner
- Support with ensuring repairs of minor breakages of facilities are done with fast response.
- Reconcile and process payments to the service providers in relation to administration services as soon as the invoices are received.
- Monitor all service tracking sheets i.e. expatriate housing cost tracker, payments tracker, flights tracker, MOU’s and registrations trackers, First aid refill schedules etc. And follow up on renewal of contracts 1 month before the expiry date.
- Manage timely airtime disbursements to staff phone numbers in liaison with the service provider for prepaid and postpaid.
- Oversee consumable and stationary stores management, restocking office consumables and supplies, monitoring consumption and stocks and reviewing stock reconciliations as required.
- Ensure that the stores are in good condition and items are properly coded and stored in an orderly manner.
- Book flight travels for staff and ensure that all travel grievances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Offer all advisory on immigration visas as required from time to time.
Position in Organization:
- Application due: 12/20/2023
- Department/Country: Uganda
- Contract type: National contract
- Job title: HR and Administration Intern
- Reporting to: HR and Admin Coordinator
- Location: Kampala
- A degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Humanities or related field
- At least 0-2 years of work experience
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- Proactive, stable and robust character and a good team player.
- Excellent communication in English both written and oral, with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply DRC HR and Administration Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- NRC Head of Support Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Grants Manager Jobs 2023
- GGGI Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate Jobs 2023
- UNICEF International Consultant Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Head of Human Resource Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief Child Survival and Development Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Office Administrator Jobs 2023