VSO Project Implementation Lead Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. VSO Uganda looking for “Project Implementation Lead“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 28, 2023.
VSO is the world’s leading international development charity that works through volunteers to create a fair world for everyone. At VSO we pride ourselves on doing development differently. We fight poverty not by sending aid, but by working through volunteers and partners to create long-lasting change in some of the world’s poorest regions. We bring key stakeholders together to co-ordinate collective action, from local organisations to national governments. Our programmes in Africa and Asia focus on health, education and livelihoods, with an increasing emphasis on resilience, peace building, social accountability, gender and social inclusion. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change that will improve the lives of generations to come.
The VSO has published a job vacancy announcement on April 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Implementation Lead to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
VSO Job Vacancy 2023
- Oversee the implementation of all VSO projects in country to meet deliverables, timeframe and budget as per donor agreements
- Organize and monitor quality assurance processes and systems to ensure the highest quality of project implementation, risk management and donor reporting
- Oversee start-up of all projects to ensure quality of risk assessments, employee and volunteer recruitment, induction of project teams and partners into People First practice and VSO and/or donor policies and requirements, partner due diligence and contracting.
- Ensure compliance with all security, fraud and code of conduct to, promote and uphold VSO performance standards.
Position in Organization:
- Type of role: Business
- Location: Uganda
- Salary: Competitive – Local Benchmark
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Full Time: 37 hours per week
- Application Closing Date: 28 Apr 2023
- Interview date: Soonest Possible
- Start date: Soonest Possible
Essential selection criteria
- Have an understanding on Volunteering for Development.
- Project management and/or international development or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience in managing large and complex grants and contracts within the international development sector
- Substantial experience of creating and maintaining a high performing, globally dispersed team, managed in line with organization’s values, policies, and procedures
- Experience of leading and managing change and employee engagement
- Experience in working in and leading partnerships and consortia
- Experience in security and risk management, and in managing duty of care to highest international standards
- Project donor management
- People management working in a multicultural context.
- Financial and budget management
- Evidence based decision making
- Data and system management; IT literacy (Microsoft, finance, project management software
How to Apply VSO Project Implementation Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers/project-implementation-lead-talent-pool-a0m3z00000gib6baax
The Closing Date: April 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Abt Associates Senior Health Finance & Public Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- FAO Cash and Voucher Programme Data Specialist Jobs 2023
- Lifeline Fund Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- EGPAF Public Finance Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Supply Associate Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Manager-Technical Jobs 2023
- LWF Technical Lead Communications Jobs 2023
- LWF Learning & Innovation Manager Jobs 2023