Water Mission Evangelism and Discipleship Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Water Mission Uganda looking for “Evangelism and Discipleship Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 20, 2023.
Water Mission is a nonprofit Christian engineering organization that designs, builds, and implements safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas. Guided by love, excellence, and integrity, we are driven to share clean, safe water and God’s love with all. To date, we have served more than 7 million people in 57 countries.
The Water Mission has published a job vacancy announcement on April 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Evangelism and Discipleship Officer to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Position||Evangelism and Discipleship Officer|
|Location||Yumbe or Arua Districts, Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||April 20, 2023|
Water Mission Job Vacancy 2023
A successful Evangelism and Discipleship Officer will:
- Maintain a strong Christian witness and model servant leadership to colleagues, partners, the communities we serve, and the public.
- Plan and work closely with the E&D Coordinator.
- Review the E&D curriculum as well as other training and learning materials.
- Develop activity budgets and work plans.
- Organize and conduct E&D training programs for WMU staff, WASH actors, pastors, other religious leaders of different denominations in areas where WMU implements projects.
- Organize and implement other activities to share the gospel in communities, hospitals, and schools.
- Coordinate mission teams with strategic partners.
- Mobilize communities within WMU project areas to ensure that they embrace Water Mission’s projects and take ownership.
- Implement Community Development aspects of projects when required.
- Make periodic field activity reports and photos.
- Make follow-up visits to target communities we serve to obtain testimonies and document impact stories.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Yumbe, Uganda
- Department: PG Uganda
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Experience: Experienced
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Alignment with Water Mission’s Statement of Faith and core values of Love, Excellence, and Integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in theology or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- An understanding of and commitment to the mission of the organization.
- 4+ years’ work experience in coordinating mission, evangelism, and discipleship programs
- Valid Uganda Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in office computer applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who problem solves and knows when and how to ask for assistance and counsel.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good photography and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to make field travels to remote locations within Uganda.
- Legal authorization to work in Uganda.
- Commitment to the values and mission of the organization and ending the global water crisis.
How to Apply Water Mission Evangelism and Discipleship Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://watermission.bamboohr.com/careers/239
The Closing Date: April 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- VSO Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
- NRC Driver Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDOS Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- VSO Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- VSO Project Implementation Lead Jobs 2023