WFP Administration Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
WFP Nigeria looking for “Administration Assistant”.
Applicants with a Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before 21 December 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 December 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Assistant to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day inspection of WFP Guesthouses in Maiduguri and the accommodation space in terms of standards, cleanliness and that hygiene and sanitation standards are always met.
- Follow up on booking requests and check-in/out of guests and residents; ensuring rooms are in prime condition for habitation and Guest room items are not missing after guests check out.
- Supervise the Guesthouses and office staff including kitchen helpers and outsourced housekeepers, and technicians within the premises to ensure efficiency cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operation and services.
- Ensure regular supply of diesel for generators and restocking at agreed 50% reorder. Carry out the monthly fuel reconciliation and reporting.
- In close coordination with outsourced facilities management service provider, ensure, monitor, and report on daily maintenance of all generators, ACs, lights and related fixtures in the Guesthouses, office, and warehouse.
- Actively participate in the identification of facilities equipment need and maintenance of such equipment.
- Completion of secondary school education. A first university degree in Facilities Management/ Business Administration/ Hospitality or any related functional areas is desirable.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.