WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
WFP Nigeria looking for “Business Support Assistant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 04 February 2024.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Support Assistant to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
WFP Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: To deliver a wide range of business support processes and activities for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Collate information for inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
- Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
- Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
- Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff.
- Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
- First university degree in Admin-related subjects (Business Administration/Politics/Rule of Law/Finance, etc.) with qualifying relevant experience and/or training/courses accepted in lieu of the First University degree.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.