WFP Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WFP Ethiopia looking for “Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer”.
Applicants with an Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 07th February, 2024.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WFP Job Vacancy 2024
- Provide strategic and technical support in designing, enhancing and integrating of community feedback and response mechanism (CFRM) across WFP operations at central and field levels
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and functionality of the CFRM, guidance of CFRM team, comprehensive integration of all CFRM channels (hotline, community helpdesks, field monitors), quality assurance of information and case management, and meeting of all deliverables
- Lead the implementation of the CFRM information management system, including management of all feedback channels, centralized management of data, timely and accurate assignation and referral of cases (including sensitive cases and allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse, and fraud), receipt of referrals from partner CFRMs, and loop closure with CFRM users
- Translate CFRM findings and trends analysis, in triangulation with other data sources, into recommendations and course-correction
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date the escalation processes, and procedures for actioning and resolution of cases
- Support re-design and enhancement of WFP Hotline as part of CFRM holistic approach
- Maintain up-to-date and drive periodic revision of CFRM SOP
- Support and orient CPs in establishing community helpdesks as part of CFRM, monitoring their performance
- Support and orient field monitors in capturing risks and complains in the MoDA system and follow up on resolution
- Support monitoring of the protection issues, their capture and response through CFRM
- Prepare and submit CFRM periodic reports
- Develop and implement a capacity building strategy on CFRM for cooperating partners and WFP staff, including training on intake, escalation, referral, and resolution of CFRM cases in their respective capacity
- Provide mentoring and support to CFRM team, Hotline team, and other staff
- Support the country office and cooperating partners to integrate CFRM in assessments, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting tools
- Participate as core team member in CFRM assessments, Protection/AAP analysis
- Document lessons learned and best practices in CFRM/AAP
- Disseminate WFP corporate guidance and tools on CFRM/AAP
- Represent WFP in interagency fora on CFRM/AAP
- Liaise with interagency coordination on assessments and establishment of inter-agency CFRMs and referral frameworks
- Promote partnership and cross-fertilisation of knowledge with cooperating partners on mainstreaming CFRM/AAP
- Support CPs management, review of FLAs
- Support CO donor reporting and proposals development
- Interact with relevant entities within WFP, partners and government to follow up on complaints and reports.
Position in Organization:
- JOB TITLE: Programme Policy Officer (Community Feedback and Response Mechanism- CFRM)
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: International Consultant Level I
- UNIT/DIVISION: Gender, Protection and APP
- DUTY STATION: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- DURATION: 6 months
- Advanced University degree in sociology, international development, law, economics, business management, telecommunications, data management, statistics, or other relevant fields or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- Three years or more of postgraduate professional experience in a relevant field of work, in protection and accountability to the affected population, development of CFRM.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of the local language is an added advantage.
How to Apply WFP Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 07th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.