WFP Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. WFP Zimbabwe looking for “Human Resources Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 19, 2023.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities. This helps communities become more food secure. On average, WFP aims to bring food assistance to more than 80 million people in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 06, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Officer to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive)
- Contribute towards the development of country specific plans and processes, and deliver HR operational activities or projects, following standard processes and ensuring alignment with wider WFP policies.
- Provide advice to managers and employees, understanding their needs and ensuring policies, procedures, processes, systems and tools are available and correctly applied to support them.
- Provide effective management of the employment relationship between WFP and its staff, by administering conditions of service, contracts and appropriate entitlements, and resolving employee relations issues.
- Contribute to staff capability building, working with managers to understand individual skills and business requirements, and organizing/delivering development solutions which equip people with the skills and knowledge required to meet current and future challenges.
- Deliver onboarding activities which ensure new employees have a positive experience of WFP, and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organisation.
- Contribute to building and managing talent within WFP, working with managers to understand their needs and delivering solutions to recruit, retain, manage and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver business objectives.
- Support organizational design activities that enable senior management to define and organize structures and jobs, and allocate people to the right places in order to improve efficiency.
- Guide and supervise junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with analysis and queries.
- Collate and analyse data for the preparation of accurate and timely reporting, supporting a WFP wide view of HR activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by implementing new/updated HR policies, procedures and systems and recommending improvements to ways of working.
- Other as required.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID 827488
- Posted 05/06/2023 – Fixed Term – Africa,
- Southern – Zimbabwe – Harare – Working Job Language
- Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
- Three or more years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development.
- Fluency (level C) in written and spoken English language and the local language/s.
Knowledge And Skills
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
- In-depth Knowledge of general Human Resources practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
- In-depth experience in Performance Management, design and delivery of Learning and Capability Development activities and Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Basic understanding of HR principles and their application to respond to and resolve general HR queries.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach and support a high performing team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail. Articulate, influential, concise, and able to negotiate.
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Experience of working with colleagues located dispersedly, able to build strong working relationships, gaining trust and mutual respect; being flexible, responding to perspectives and being assertive when appropriate.
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to manage time and tight schedules, work effectively under pressure. Using own initiative, with a creative approach to problem solving.
How to Apply WFP Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children GCF Programme Development and Quality Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Programme Development and Quality Coordinator Jobs 2023
- FAO Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Social and Behavior Change Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDSS Field Security Associate Jobs 2023
- WVI Finance Manager Jobs 2023
- WVI People and Culture Manager Jobs 2023
- ILO Programme Assistant Jobs 2023