WFP Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 June 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The primary purpose of the position is to support M&E field processes for all the outcomes, reviewing all field monitoring reports to ensure all M&E related issues are followed up and addressed, reviewing M&E data and reports for timeliness, completeness and quality highlighting gaps and or areas that need strengthening, developing and updating frameworks for documenting progress in implementation of M&E recommendations, keeping an online updated system of all sites, samples, indicators, their progress and technical support to field offices in M&E data collection activities.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Support process monitoring for all the CSP outcomes.
- Support review of all field monitoring reports for timeliness, completeness and quality highlighting gaps and or areas that need strengthening.
- Lead remote monitoring, working closely with beneficiary services unit and the senior M&E associate and UNV M&E assistant.
- Review field monitoring narratives and data submitted by field office to ensure consistency.
- Develop and Keep an updated system of results for all indicators monitored, tracking progress in achievement of the targets.
- Develop and keep an updated system for M&E monitoring requirements for field offices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Successful completion of secondary school education. A degree/diploma (Completed or ongoing) in Social Sciences, M&E, Project Management, community development, Development Studies or statistics is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Ability to write correctly in English and to communicate matters orally and in writing.
- Should be able to maintain accurate/precise records, to perform detailed work and to handle a large volume of work quickly and accurately under time constraints.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum of supervision.
- Courtesy, tact and the ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.