WFP Partnerships and Innovation Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Partnerships and Innovation Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before 26 April 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Partnerships and Innovation Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Support RBN’s efforts to increase WFP’s positioning with the private sector through research analysis, communication, advocacy, and visibility.
- Support the work of RBN on new private sector and innovation initiatives as well on engagement with other existing and potential partners.
- Develop, design and execute individual giving campaigns in the region.
- Overall research, data & market analysis on RBN partnership and innovation opportunities.
- Contribute to identifying innovation and private sector partnership opportunities.
- Support the WFP innovation hub’s programmes and activities which include innovation project and programme coordination, capturing and sharing lessons learnt and drafting communications materials.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area. Completion of secondary school education in Political Science, International Development, Environmental Science, Development Economics, Business Administration, or any other relevant field is an added advantage.
- 2 years of related professional experience
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Partnerships and Innovation Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs