Save the Children South Sudan looking for “Education Teacher Trainer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 29th December 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th December 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Education Teacher Trainer to be based in Bor, South Sudan.
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: The Teacher Trainer will be working closely with the Head-teacher of the school, County Education Department officials and other stakeholders as the link between SCI and the volunteer female teaching facilitators undergoing different school leadership and primary and ECCD teacher training related activities. He/ She will be responsible for the delivery of quality professional teacher training related trainings which meet the South Sudan National Professional Standards, incorporating literacy and SEL skills, Teachers in Crisis Context (TiCC), Teacher Code of Conduct (TCoC), School Code of Conduct (SCoC) and other Education in Emergencies (EiE) related trainings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recent Teacher training experience at college/university level and must have undergone full teacher training course
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft word, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, internet).
- Knowledge in education data management.
- Experience of delivering training to adult groups
- Proven experience of supporting and mentoring teachers and delivering teacher training sessions
- Experience in teaching at primary school level
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; including spoken, written and reading fluency in Arabic and English.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and flexible to take roles in supporting school administration as part of mentoring teachers
- Respect for local culture and customs
- Familiarity with Child rights and education issues in South Sudan
- South Sudanese with good knowledge of education system of South Sudan.
- Motorbike driving license is a Must
- Representational skills;
- NGO experience an added advantage
- Knowledge of local language spoken is an asset.
- Job Identification: 5067
- Job Category: Business Transformation
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Education Teacher Trainer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 29th December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.