WHO South Sudan looking for “Compliance and Risk Management Officer”.
Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 28th February 2024.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th February 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Compliance and Risk Management Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Objectives of the Programme: The incumbent will advise country-office leadership, at national and subregional levels, on assessed operational, political, programme, and reputational risks facing the country office(s), including compliance with regulatory organizational systems. The incumbent will provide proposals, measures and guidance to mitigate risks and ensure the accountability, transparency and compliance of the office(s) with WHO administrative rules and regulations.
- Essential: Advanced university degree (master’s level or above) in a relevant field (such as business or public administration, law, finance, economics, accounting).
- Desirable: Training or certification in risk management or a related discipline.
- Essential: A minimum of seven years of work experience relevant to the position (general management, oversight and/ or managing internal control or accountability frameworks and related monitoring processes and systems in complex public and private-sector organizations), with some of it obtained in an international work environment.
- Desirable: Demonstrated experience in implementing risk management and internal control frameworks within the UN system or in the private sector.
- Implementation and/or monitoring of accountability frameworks in WHO or other international organizations. Implementation of measures, tools or systems to address deficiencies in risk management and compliance systems. Statistical analysis tools and techniques. Implementing creative responses or solutions to identified programme or operational risks, particularly in emergency settings. Ability to extract and analyze all relevant types of evidence and to draw reasonable inferences and conclusions. Design, implementation or management of risk assessment/risk management and/or compliance tools or systems for international organizations. Strong verbal and written communication and training skills Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.
- Grade: P4
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 24 Months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/career………
The Closing Date: 28th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.