NRC Multi Core Competency Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. NRC Uganda looking for “Multi Core Competency Project Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 18, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on April 29, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Multi Core Competency Project Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Line management for project staff
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and Core Competency strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant project proposals
- Coordinate and manage project implementation, including workplans, budget and other project documentation in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
- Provide regular progress reports to the Area Manager and the CC Specialists
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Develop and manage project budget (in cooperation with AM and CC Specialists) and coordinate across CCs
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 10610
- Job Category: Management
- Posting Date: 04/28/2023, 05:46 PM
- Apply Before: 05/18/2023, 05:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Kampala
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation/Management position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Technical expertise from protection, legal programs, education and/or food security and livelihood
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Strong knowledge of the humanitarian context in Uganda in general, and the refugee response in Kampala and Southwest Uganda
- University Degree (Bachelor’s) in Project Planning and Management, Social Work and Social Administration, Adult and Community Education, Development Studies or a related field. Post-graduate or Masters Qualification will be added Advantage
- Minimum five years of experience in project implementation in crisis context with at least two years in leading and managing teams as well as operational coordination
- Documented experience in at least two of the following areas: Community based approaches, cash-based interventions, community mobilization and engagement
- Experience in establishing relationships and coordinating with government and traditional leaders
- Proven skills and experience in successfully managing field teams, and able to train and manage teams for effective quality implementation (to listen, advise, support, solve conflicts, motivate, etc.)
How to Apply NRC Multi Core Competency Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/job/10610/?lastSelectedFacet=LOCATIONS&location=Uganda&locationId=300000000311167&locationLevel=country&mode=location&selectedLocationsFacet=300000000311167
The Closing Date: May 18, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.