WHO Driver Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. WHO South Africa looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a Junior Secondary School education may apply on or before 25th June 2023.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Driver Jobs 2023
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th June 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
Description of Duties
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Officer, the incumbent performs the following duties: –
- Drives office vehicles to provide transportation of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities as required;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc., performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs, regular servicing and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumptions, oil changes, greasing, etc.;
- Ensures that the steps required by the rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Essential: At least Junior Secondary School education and a valid driver’s licence of the country.
- Essential: At least one year driving experience as a driver and A safe driving record.
- Desirable: UN experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations of the country and skills in minor vehicle repair;
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions in the working language and
- An ability of writing a concise and faithful report of the accidents.
- Grade: G2
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): two years
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Driver Jobs 2023
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 25th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IWMI Country Representative Jobs 2023
- UNFPA International Junior Consultant Jobs 2023
- CHAI Senior Analyst Jobs 2023
- IFRC Senior Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNHCR HR Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Oversight Associate Jobs 2023