WHO South Sudan looking for “Program Assistant”.
Applicants with a Secondary school may apply on or before 22nd February 2024.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th February 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Program Assistant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Purpose of the Position: Within the WCO of South Sudan, the incumbent provides a range of support in the day-to-day program and financial support, including updating of the operational planning budget and finance matters in GSM, administrative actions related to budgets, human resources and filing/safe keeping of administrative and financial documents.
- Essential: Work requires completion of secondary school. Knowledge of general administrative and HR Policy theory and procedures.
- Desirable: Training in UN/HR systems is an advantage. Proven skills in drafting would be an asset.
- Essential: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in program and administrative support positions.
- Desirable: Relevant experience in the WHO or other UN agency is an asset. Experience in Oracle-based or other ERP systems an asset.
- Expert level knowledge of English is required
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Six Months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Program Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/career………
The Closing Date: 22nd February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.