DRC Grant Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
DRC Nigeria looking for “Grant Management Specialist”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 08 December 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Grant Management Specialist to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Ensure that DRC is compliant with country grant management guidelines, lead on donor obligated reporting, and liaise with Support Services team on donor requested information.
- Lead in coordinating, scheduling, facilitating, and follow up of monthly grant meetings. Draft, finalize, and share agenda and relevant documents, ensuring action points from meetings are monitored.
- In coordination with Programme, Finance, HR, and Area Offices, support facilitation of grant start-up and close-out meetings, providing presentations on important contractual stipulations, donor compliance, and deadlines.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of grant files on DRC’s SharePoint, Insite, along with accurate and timely maintenance of the Grants Management System (GMS) on Dynamics in line with country office compliance.
- Coordinate and facilitate technical and financial revisions to donors for ongoing projects, including budget realignments. If needed, provide review for grammar and consistency across submission documents.
- With the support of PDQM, develop tools and facilitate trainings to build the country office’s capacity to comply with DRC’s grant management guidelines and donor regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of international grant management within development/humanitarian sector
- Knowledge of donor rules, regulations, and procedures of donors including but not limited to US and European donors, EU funding mechanisms, and UN agencies.
- Proven experience in successfully submitting reporting packages.
- Proven experience in capacity strengthening and training of staff and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to humanitarian work, political science, international development, economics or other relevant fields.
- Full professional proficiency in English with the capacity to produce well-written products for formal reporting and communication.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Grant Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.