UNDP Administrative Analyst Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Administrative Analyst”. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 05 May 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Administration, the Administrative Analyst ensures execution of administrative services and processes in the Regional Office. The Administrative Analyst promotes a client-focused, quality and results- oriented approach in the Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the Head of Administration, represents the office in meetings on range of Administration issues with different agencies including the implementation of the Country BOS and related common services
- Briefs staff on policies and procedures relating to Budget/Finance and liaises relevant HQ staff on the same.
- Consults regularly with UNDP and other service providers on various issues and joint activities to ensure continued provision of required services including but not limited to the recruitment and the Administration of OCHA National staff.
- Participates in CSMT meetings including Technical Working Groups for HR, procurements etc.
- Drafts letters and other correspondence relating to administrative, financial, and personnel activities
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field in combination with 2 additional years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of Master’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience with a Master’s degree and 4 years with a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration/public administration, ideally including experience with the UN or other international organizations is required;
- Good knowledge of UN policies and administrative, financial, and personnel rules and regulations;
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, and with integrity an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and office software applications (MS Word, Excel, etc);
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is highly desirable but it is not a requirement
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Administrative Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.