Winrock International Regional Accounting Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Winrock International Kenya looking for “Regional Accounting Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 28 April 2023.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas and Washington, D.C., Winrock is named for Winthrop Rockefeller, who served as the 37th governor of Arkansas.
The Winrock International has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Accounting Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Winrock International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Regional Accounting, the Officer, Regional Accounting provides review to the assigned portfolio of projects and provides support on onboarding, training and guidance to Project Finance staff, as needed. Additionally, the Officer, Regional Accounting prepares financial transactions and payroll for the Nairobi Regional Office, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with various local laws and regulations, including annual submissions of audited financial statements and other required local filings for the Nairobi Regional Office
- Elevate organizational issues and concerns to supervisor for appropriate action/s, as necessary.
- Prepare financial reports for the Nairobi Regional Office
- Prepares expenditures for all financial activities in Nairobi in QB and submission to Manager, Regional Accounting for review and approval.
- Prepares monthly remittances to government agencies
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field, and preferably licensed CPA or Chartered Accountant OR with Masters Degree with progressive experience in financial/fund management.
- At least five years of accounting and/or auditing experience in a US Government (e.g. USAID, USDA, USDOL, US Department of State) funded projects either at local or international level.
- Comprehensive knowledge on USG rules and regulations, international financial management and reporting requirements, internal controls, and accounting standards.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a multi cultural team environment.
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Winrock International Regional Accounting Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs