World Bank Senior Environmental Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. World Bank Ethiopia looking for “Senior Environmental Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in PhD Degree may apply on or before 30th March 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Senior Environmental Specialist Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Environmental Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Position||Senior Environmental Specialist – Land Management|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||30th March 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
The Position: This is a locally recruited position in Ethiopia for an Senior Environmental Specialist – Land Management based in Addis Ababa. Locally recruited staff are remunerated on an competitive salary based on the Ethiopian market and are domiciled in this country for the term of their contract. The Senior Environmental Specialist – Land Management will report to the Practice Manager, Environment, Natural Resources and Blue Economy for East Africa. The Ethiopia country office has approximately 100 staff, including an ENB coordinator and about 6 experienced ENB staff, providing a vibrant, collegial working environment.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Environmental Specialist
- Job #: req21730
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Environment
- Grade: GG
- Term Duration: 4 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s): Amharic
- Closing Date: 3/30/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification & Experience:
- MS or PhD in Land Administration or Land Management or related field is the minimum requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years of full-time relevant professional experience in land administration or land use management post Master’s Degree is required.
- Extensive experience in large scale land administration or land use planning programs is required. Experience managing policy with high level government officials is required. Experience with project management and project financing is required.
How to Apply World Bank Senior Environmental Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=21730&site=1
The Closing Date: 30th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.