World Bank Staff Travel and Accountability Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. World Bank South Africa looking for “Staff Travel and Accountability Coordinator“. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 09th July 2023.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), and the International Development Association (IDA). The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group.
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th June 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Staff Travel and Accountability Coordinator to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Position||Staff Travel and Accountability Coordinator – General Services|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||09th July 2023|
Duties and Accountabilities
- Act as the focal point for all incoming and domestic travel requests and monitor required security procedures for compliance before processing the security component of Country Clearance in close coordination with the CMU and CSS.
- Review all Mission Travel Requests (both incoming and domestic) and ensure the mandatory security requirements are in place. This will involve, but is not limited to, coordination on safe movement and ensuring compliance with pre-deployment criteria, including training and attendance at any mandatory briefings.
- Generate and provide on a weekly basis an institutional report to the Country Management Units of travelers in the country the following week.
- Typical candidates will possess a high school diploma with 10 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. A bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of no less than 5 years of working in a demanding environment that may require unplanned working hours to support emergency response efforts.
- Candidates must have, at a minimum, basic understanding of software interconnectivity principles and general computer software such as Excel. Experience with internal WBG platforms a plus.
- Candidates must have excellent English communication skills, both written and oral. Knowledge of another local language is desirable.
- Job #: req23349
- Sector: General Services
- Grade: GD
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Staff Travel and Accountability Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 09th July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNICEF Copy-editor Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Communication and Campaigns Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Digital and Social Media Management Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNFPA Regional Programme Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNFPA Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- UNFPA International UN Volunteer Specialist Jobs 2023