World Vision Gender Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. World Vision Ethiopia looking for “Gender Officer“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 20th June 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Gender Officer to be based in Hararghe, Ethiopia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||20th June 2023|
World Vision Job Vacancy 2023
- Cooperate for baseline, gender analysis and EIA studies
- Closely work with RESILIENT WE thematic officers/specialists and respective area government sector offices so that gender issues are effectively mainstreamed into sectors by sector with relevant indicators updated,
- Undertake the preparation of detailed annual activity vs finance, purchase and other required plan and follow up its implementation
- Participate and contribute formative research even after gender analysis along project implementation phases to identify key gender issues
- Undertake capacity gap analysis, develop related materials and carry out gender training based on project logic model for staff and stakeholders relating to both attitudes, behavior and implementation of RESILIENT WE,
- Identify/stretched/establish women centered CBOs, FBOs and the like towards empowering. For instance, make sure women/girls are integral part of leadership;
- Provide tools and support the design and implementation of gender related checklists and toolkits and guidelines for the implementation of gender mainstreaming to all project and partner staff
- Ensure the project scaling principles such as co-learning, cost effectiveness, inclusiveness, climate smart, and sustainability
- Ensure Women & girls empowered and gender equality improved;
- Ensure targeting is aligned with the project,
- Review and validate gender related targets and indicators of the project and consult with the RESILIENCE-WE team in PA
- Ensuring gender integration , Introduce inclusive and context based key Gender Transformative Approaches for the target area/ district/
- Undertake execution of RESILIENT WE DIP with women & girls centered,
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure all concerned are familiar with gender equality tools and approaches to be used in day to day programming.
Position in Organization:
- Gender Officer
- Location: Hararghe, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted 5 Days Ago
- job requisition id: R20611
Qualification & Experience:
- BA or MA Degree in Gender, Social Work, Sociology and relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in Gender and related areas, program/project implementation.
How to Apply World Vision Gender Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 20th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.