WVI Communications Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Communications Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 05, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose of the position:
- The Communications Officer is responsible for creating communications content on behalf of World Vision. They are charged with managing World Vision Uganda’s reputation and influence through content creation, effective media relations and enhanced Digital Engagement. S/he writes and distributes content to promote World Vision’s brand, work and impact. S/he responds to reputational risk, facilitates internal engagement, builds communications capacity of programme staff, and supports documentation for advocacy work and projects.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Communications Officer (2)
- Report to: Associate Director Communications
- Location: Kampala – National Office
- Advert Start Date: 29th May 2023
- Advert End Date: 5th June 2023
- Qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Community Development, or related field of study with a recognised Institution of Higher learning.
- Understanding of transformational development and ability to translate technical texts into language that is easily understood by World Vision donors and supporters
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Digital management and engagement
- English writing experience and proof with an organisations communications department, a communications agency, NGO, news agency or international organisation.
- High level of cross-cultural interpersonal skill, personal maturity, and proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Technical video and photography experience preferred.
- Must be available for significant in country travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, general office productivity software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) other programs for uploading and downloading information.
- Knowledge of design and desktop publishing software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator offers an additional advantage.
- Experience with still photography and videography.
How to Apply WVI Communications Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WVI Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood Jobs 2023
- WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- GAYO Climate Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023
- Chapter Four Accountant Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023