WVI Compliance Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Compliance Finance Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 20, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on March 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Compliance Finance Coordinator to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Position||Compliance Finance Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||March 20, 2023|
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
Budget planning and management
- Oversee grants budget management for all ECHO Consortium implementing partners
- Consolidate funding needs of all partners and ensure funds for activity is disbursed on a timely basis
- Implement grant tracking / monitoring system and compliance
- Monitor budget performance of the grant and ensure any significant issue is highlighted for management attention
- Build a strong and effective financial management in areas of budgeting, accounting, reporting and communicate effectively to stakeholders
Position in Organization:
- Position: Compliance Finance Coordinator
- Report to: Consortium Manager
- Location: Arua District
- Advert Start Date: 14th March 2023
- Advert End Date: 20th March 2023
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, Chartered Accountant
- 3-5 years’ experience in a senior field Finance / Accounting role, preferably with experience in a grants management.
- Ability to develop / maintain effective financial and accounting systems, including Sun Systems;
- Strong knowledge of cost allocation methodologies; knowledge of multi-lateral donor requirements;
- Good knowledge of sectorial and departmental budget linkages;
- Able to negotiate and manage budget needs and resources sharing between different sectors and departments;
- Good understanding of audit compliance requirements;
- Team player with excellent communication and strong participatory leadership skills
- Self-motivator, able to work with limited supervision;
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to communicate in applicable local language(s) is an added advantage
- Track record demonstrating high integrity, innovativeness, creativity, reliability and dependable
- Proactive personality, self-driven and strongly motivated.
- Spiritual maturity, interfaith knowledge and a biblical worldview – ability to articulate and model our Christian identity and mission in an inclusive way.
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work and passion for children. Grants Finance management
- Ability to train staff able to focus on the big picture while monitoring small details flexible and adaptable able to represent WV in meetings and with external stake holders strong English communication skills (oral and written) cross-cultural sensitivity able to work in a stressful environment ability to meet deadlines able contribute to team building environment
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities. Willing to attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- The position is based in Arua, Uganda, requires ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 25% of the time, to review finances of consortium implementing partners
How to Apply WVI Compliance Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Compliance-Finance-Coordinator_R18036
The Closing Date: March 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.