WVI Regional Faith and Development Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Regional Faith and Development Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 21, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on June 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Faith and Development Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
- Support MFI leadership teams to develop plans for deepening transformational development by implementing WV enabling Core Project Models, with an initial focus on Empowered Worldview (EWV). Oversee adaptation of EWV for sustainability in microfinance operations and rollout to staff and clients in Africa.
- Provide regional leadership, oversight, and high quality technical assistance to MFIs for EWV and all core model contextual adaptation, programme design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Develop faith and development research agendas to enhance evidence of impact.
- Lead, facilitate or participate in assessments.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: R20625.
- Education at a minimum of Bachelor degree level (ideally in Theology or Development Studies). Masters Degree in a relevant subject would be an added advantage.
- More than 10 years’ work experience including experience in a technical support provision/advisory role. At least five years of programme management experience.
- Broad experience in relationship building and working with churches, faith-based organizations and other faith groups.
- Exposure to fragile context work.
- A proven strategic thinker.
- Computer literacy; strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity. Commitment and ability to develop others.
- Experience working in the development sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work sensitively and effectively with people from different church backgrounds and cultural contexts and nationalities, and also with people of different faiths or those who may profess to have no belief system.
- Excellent training and coaching skills and ability to develop own training methods and materials.
- Strong interpersonal, diplomatic and negotiating skills, ability to influence and exercise discretion.
- Excellent communications skills in English. Must be able to deliver training and develop training materials in English.
How to Apply WVI Regional Faith and Development Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Karen-EARO-Kenya/Regional-Faith—Development-Specialist–East-Africa—VisionFund-International_R20625?locationCountry=db69e6f2446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: June 21, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.