WVI Regional Senior Advisor Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WVI Ethiopia looking for “Regional Senior Advisor”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before January 05, 2024.
World Vision International is an ecumenical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to provide care for children in Korea. In 1975, emergency and advocacy work was added to World Vision’s objectives. It is active in over 100 countries with a total revenue including grants, product and foreign donations of USD $3.14 billion.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on December 15, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Senior Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WVI Job Vacancy 2024
GESI Policy Implementation and Program integration
- Lead the development of regional GESI implementation guidance and mainstreaming across all functions in the region in line with the WVI Partnership GESI policy
- Lead and supporting national offices to contextualise and implement the WVI GESI Policy;
- Develop framework for reporting on progress towards GESI Policy implementation;
- Lead and guide national offices in the region to conduct office-level GESI self-assessments and develop GESI action plans to inform strategy
- Provide guidance to national offices on conducting gender and disability analysis for strategy, programme and project design and advise on inclusion within monitoring, evaluation and accountability processes;
- Support in the design and review of GESI responsive and GESI-transformative programs and projects, ensuring implementation fidelity
Build GESI evidence base
- Establish GESI research agenda within the region
- Initiate and oversee regional GESI-related research that contributes to external positioning,
- sharing learning with GESI community of practice and external stakeholders and audiences in line with engagement plans
Support Capacity Building:
- Lead and coordinate capacity-strengthening strategy for WV GESI focal points/advisors, regional staff and affiliates related to gender equality, disability inclusion
- Develop a regional GESI learning agenda and leading regional learning fora in coordination with the global GESI community of practice
- Leading training for GESI focal points in line with GESI policy implementation.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Regional Senior Advisor
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- Job requisition id: JR27117
- Deadline: 05th January, 2024
- Masters in Gender development and related studies
- Degree in human rights law, gender studies, social work, development studies, social development, economics, or relevant field
- At least 6 years’ experience in supporting GESI mainstreaming and targeted designs and related strategies and activities across various sectors
- Experience leading GESI analysis (specifically gender and disability analysis) to inform design and to support GESI-responsive monitoring and evaluation
- Experience with disability inclusion in programming.
How to Apply WVI Regional Senior Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Karen-Kenya/Regional-Senior-Advisor–Gender-Equality-and-Social-Inclusion—GESI_JR27117?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: January 05, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.