ZOA International Project Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. ZOA International Uganda looking for “Project Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 31, 2023.
ZOA, as an international NGO, supports people who have lost everything due to armed conflict or natural disaster. Together, we can come to their aid in emergencies and remain faithful to communities as they recover – providing new opportunities for them to help themselves again. The work of ZOA is coordinated from the Netherlands. We are active in multiple countries in Africa, South America, the Middle East Region, and Asia. We work with approximately 900 employees worldwide and with (local) partners. We invite you to join our team of committed colleagues.
The ZOA International has published a job vacancy announcement on May 23, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer to be based in Arua, Uganda.
ZOA International Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities and activities
- Implement project activities in relation to the project document to achieve optimal project outputs and outcomes in line with ZOA/donor procedures and targets;
- Support Savings & Development Clusters (farmer groups) and Village Agents (Community Based Facilitators/volunteers) in the day to day project implementation;
- Compilation and reporting of the field activities conducted ;
- Work with Village Agents to ensure dissemination of renewable energies among the communities;
- Ensure accurate information flow between ZOA energy project team, SDCs, VAs and the beneficiaries;
- Implement awareness activities to scale up the uptake of sustainable and efficient energy products and solutions through market and community education;
- Contribute towards resource mobilization through gaps identification;
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the project;
- Provide timely and accurate weekly and activity reports together with workplans;
- Ensure accurate and timely data collection and reporting;
- Organize and conduct beneficiaries feedback meetings, and report to management as required;
- Identify, document lessons learned and best practices;
- Prepare project success stories on a monthly quarterly;
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Project Officer- Green Energy (Bio mass) Short term Contract for 3 Months (1 Position for Ugandan Nationals only!)
- Reporting to: Project Manager- Renewable Energy
- Degree in Forestry and Environmental Science and related fields; working knowledge in ERI, PIP and FFS methodology is a plus.
- At least 2 years successful experience in a similar position implementing related projects (green/renewable energy projects)
- Working experience in a humanitarian setting is an added advantage;
- Good facilitation skills, e.g. being able to host a community meeting or training group;
- Understanding of the local context, culture, and language(s);
- Excellent spoken and written command of English.
- Good communication, writing and facilitation skills;
- Innovative, creative and enthusiastic;
- Good computer skills: Ms Excel and Ms Word;
- Self-motivator, able to work with limited supervision;
- Ability to drive a motorcycle with valid driving/riding license class “A’’. This will be checked with a practical test during the interview process
- High level of personal integrity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Motivated to work independently / self-managing
- Commitment to ZOA’s mission, vision and values (see https://www.zoa-international.com/corporate-identity/)
How to Apply ZOA International Project Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cvselection.net/zoa-uganda/7842/?return=/zoa-uganda/
The Closing Date: May 31, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- DRC Refugee Impact Advisory Coordinator Jobs 2023
- World Bank Procurement Specialist Jobs 2023
- WHO Finance Assistants Jobs 2023
- WHO Communication Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps CARM Assistant Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Advisor Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Program Manager Jobs 2023