DRC Executive Support Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. DRC Kenya looking for “Executive Support Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 07 July 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 03 July 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Support Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall purpose of the role: The Executive Support Officer will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other RSMT staff.
- Manage the calendar of the Executive Director, make appointments/schedule meetings with key partners (Donors, Local Partners, Board Directors, etc). Compiling documents for meetings and collecting and/or preparing and distributing background materials for meetings and events.
- Attend to and monitor urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Executive Director’s attention and, where relevant, referring matters on to appropriate staff for response.
- Maintain an effective and confidential filing system for the Executive Director including preparing replies to routine and basic correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Develop & maintain the Executive Director’s contact database for relevant donors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Screens documents that need the approval of the Executive Director, and certifies they are completed with compliance before presenting them for approval in ensuring that the process went through the right channels and financial verification are in place.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree in a relevant field; International development/relations, Political science, Communications, Social science or Business Administration
- Minimum four (4) years office, administrative and programme management experience, working closely with senior management in coordination of critical events
- At least 3 years’ work experience in an international NGO in management of key projects
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage processes and maintain accurate records.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Executive Support Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.