FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Clinical Project Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 08th April 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Clinical Project Manager to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||Clinical Project Manager|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 04 years|
|Application Deadline||08th April 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Summary of The Position: The Clinical Project Manager (PM) serves an important role within the company and is a person who leads the delivery of our studies. The PM serves as the primary liaison between FHI Clinical’s study teams and the customer and serves as that accountable point for delivery and quality of projects, whilst maintaining financial control. As a project leader you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization from study start-up through close-out activities. The PM is responsible for the management of complex, multi-center, multinational clinical studies, including FDA-regulated clinical trials, and ensures that all clinical study management and project deliverables are completed to the sponsor’s satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organized, proficient at multi-tasking with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate teams, effectively delegate tasks, and is comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and clients.
- Ability to effectively use automated systems and computerized applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Smartsheets, etc.
- Possesses cross cultural awareness and can adapt appropriately. Knowledge of the key principles of cross functional project management (Time, Quality, Cost).
- Ability to establish and maintain systems and processes necessary to control and report trial status and activities.
- Full understanding of ICH GCP and applicable clinical trial related CFRs.
- Ability to ensure that quality, regulatory-compliant clinical projects are conducted on time and within budget.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in health/life sciences or related field.
- Preferred Job-Related Experience: At least four (4) years of clinical research experience, preferably global project management experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment, and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360………
The Closing Date: 08th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IWMI Project Administrator Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Finance Manager Jobs 2023
- IOM National Migration Health Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- British Council Customer Support Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Risk Monitoring Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023