GIZ South Africa looking for “Development Worker”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 05th January 2024.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th December 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Development Worker to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Research the intersectionality of corruption, human rights and gender
- Produce research reports and policy briefs on the effects of corruption on human rights including gender rights for purposes of advocacy, strategic litigation, law reforms, education and community mobilization
- Monitor the implementation of recommendations and research findings related to the impact of corruption on human rights
- Support the development and implementation of advocacy interventions around corruption, human rights and gender
- Completed Master’s degree in law or social sciences
- Strong background in policy and legal research and ability to translate research into comparative analyses and policy recommendations
- Strong writing capability coupled with strong communication and presentation skills
- Inter-cultural sensitivity, positive working attitude and strong people skills
- Structured working style with a high degree of self-organisation, flexibility and creativity
- Business fluent in English
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Development Worker Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=69504
The Closing Date: 05th January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.