IDI Medical Records Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IDI Uganda looking for “Medical Records Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 20, 2023.
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
The IDI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Medical Records Assistant to be based in Adjumani, Uganda.
IDI Job Vacancy 2023
Generate and share lists for ‘every clinic day expected patients’ before the clinic commences, produce and submit a ‘missed visit’ report on every clinic day by 4pm to the community linkage stakeholders like LRAs in line with MoH data management guidelines.
- Track patients’ files especially ones without clinic exercise books and retrieve any information required by the key stakeholders in line with data management guidelines
- Generate a monthly report for all patient’s clinic attendances, unscheduled, scheduled, new patients in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Receive and register newly referred/ linked patients on every clinic day, assign each a distinctive clinic number, and updating appointments in line with clinic flow guidelines and in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Record post patients’ data from their files into the facility’s electronic data base (Uganda EMR) on a daily basis in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Collect, clean and routinely validate (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) data/information in health facility and from community level in line with IDI and MoH data management guide lines
- Provide necessary data tools to all health facility staff and provide technical support in data documentation in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Develop and submit periodic reports to key stakeholders and give timely feedback to the health facility staff in line with IDI and MoH reporting guidelines
- Develop & maintain proper filing, storage and retrieval systems of patients’ medical records in the health facility in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Periodically disseminate the updated health facility ‘Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)’ and quality improvement indicators to track the performance of health facility in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Position in Organization:
- No of Positions: 1
- Job Code: MRAX006
- Station: Zeu HC III
- Classification: Locum
- Reports to: ART In-charge with a link to the M&E Officer
- Posted Date: 2023-05-05
- Closing Date: 2023-05-20 23:59:00
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Management and Data Management
- Prior work experience in a busy HIV/AIDS setting is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
How to Apply IDI Medical Records Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://idi.mak.ac.ug/hrms/jobs/selected/288
The Closing Date: May 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IDI Transport Assistant Jobs 2023
- IDI HUB Riders Jobs 2023
- IRC Performance Improvement Advisor Jobs 2023
- IGCP NOC Supervisor Jobs 2023
- IGCP Infrastructure Power Performance Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- IGCP M& E Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Internal Audit Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Software Developer – Intern Jobs 2023