IFPRI Consultancy to Conduct a Field Survey Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IFPRI Ethiopia looking for “Consultancy to Conduct a Field Survey“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 13th June 2023.
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) provides research-based policy solutions to sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition in developing countries. Established in 1975, IFPRI currently has more than 600 employees working in over 50 countries. It is a research center of CGIAR, a worldwide partnership engaged in agricultural research for development.
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy to Conduct a Field Survey to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2023
Specific deliverables include:
- Work with PB on identifying control kebeles in randomly selected woredas and to obtain enumeration lists for randomly selecting farmers
- Hire and train supervisor/s and enumerators to implement the questionnaire for 250 farmers in the kebeles in the randomly selected woredas and kebeles
- Implement a pre-test of the questionnaire and develop report
- Submit complete data for the survey
- Submit a final survey report
Position in Organization:
- Consultancy to Conduct a Field Survey
- Applicant Search Location: Ethiopia
- Position Code: 2023-000-014
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply IFPRI Consultancy to Conduct a Field Survey Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 13th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.