ILRI MSc Graduate Fellowship Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. ILRI Ethiopia looking for “MSc Graduate Fellowship“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 17th March 2023.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. ILRI is co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, has 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employs some 700 staff and has an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
The ILRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th March 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of MSc Graduate Fellowship to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
ILRI Job Vacancy 2023
- Conduct literature review on genetic resources conservation and diversity assessment of forage grasses.
- Collection of characterization data at Ziwai field Genebank.
- Collection of leaf samples, DNA extraction and submission to genotyping service.
- Analyze genotyping data and write a summary of the analysis for presentation and manuscript preparation.
- Presentation of proposal and progress reports.
- MSc thesis writing, and
- Draft an article for journal publication and poster for presentation.
Position in Organization:
- MSc Graduate Fellowship
- Location: Mar 17, 2023
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in plant science, animal Science, biological Sciences, or related field.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply ILRI MSc Graduate Fellowship Jobs 2023
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Then to apply, go to https://www.ilri.org/join-us/jobs-careers?jid=48175-ilri-msc-graduate-fellowship-genetic-diversity-and-subsetting-of-andropogon-ganayus-and-cynodon-spp-collections
- The Closing Date: 17th March 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.