IRC Administration Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Administration Assistant”. Applicants with a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration may apply on or before 26 June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Assistant to be based in Lodwar, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
The HR/Administration Assistant will work with the HR/Admin Officer in carrying out all aspects of HR/Administration support at Lodwar IRC office.
- Ensuring timesheets are submitted on a timely manner in Lodwar office and the same is forwarded to Nairobi on time.
- Updating the timesheet tracking schedule monthly and sharing with the HR Admin Officer by the 20th.
- Assisting HR Officer in recruitment of field support staff
- Preparing orientation schedule for newly recruited staff
- Assist in preparing Interview outcome reports for all interviews attended under my jurisdiction.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, or other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration in a busy office, preferable with a development organization.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Access.
- Knowledge of administrative rules and regulations.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.