IRC Cash Transfer Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Cash Transfer Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 30 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Cash Transfer Assistant to be based in Zamfara, Nigeria.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview/Summary: The Cash Assistant will be responsible for the direct field implementation of the cash transfer programming under the BHA Consortium project in Zamfara state, He/she will support in conducting relevant assessments such as market assessments, baseline and endline assessment, beneficiary registration, beneficiary verification, and selection, cash disbursement monitoring, post distribution monitoring, community mobilization, stakeholders, collaboration activities etc.
- Conduct assessments to identify the most vulnerable households in need of assistance using a robust targeting methodology.
- Conduct sensitization of local government structures, communities, and opinion leaders on the targeting criteria of the project
- Actively participate in the identification of the beneficiaries for cash assistance as per criteria agreed with the project team.
- Carry out the registration of targeted vulnerable HHs, ensuring their data is collected and stored appropriately, safely, and confidentially.
- Ensure cash assistance is delivered to targeted households as per predetermined targeting criteria and in a safe manner.
- Actively participate in relevant field assessments to understand the beneficiaries’ needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, Agro-Ecology, Natural Resource Management, Geography, Food Security and Livelihoods, Developmental studies
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in providing and implementing Cash transfer programming, Food Security, Livelihoods, and developmental project as an Assistant or same level
- Experience working with INGO/NGO in Northwest or Northeast Nigeria desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Cash Transfer Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IOM Programme Officer Jobs
- DRC Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs
- WFP Logistics Officer Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Security Head of Department Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Deputy Country Director Jobs
- UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs
- UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs
- UNHCR Assistant Protection Officer Jobs