IRC Regional Budget Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Regional Budget Coordinator”. Applicants with a Degree (minimum BA) in Business may apply on or before 20 June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Budget Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
The Regional Budget Coordinator is deployed (remote or in-person) to support specific country programs and may be responsible for the following, as assigned:
- Lead or support on budget development for proposals, award modifications and financial reports.
- Coordinate on inputs into proposal or modification budgets for submission to donor and ensure adequate coverage of country operating costs or headquarters costs.
- Work with country finance, operations and technical teams to ensure cost proposals and technical proposals are aligned.
- Coordinate with the proposal team on strategic issues involving proposal budgets. Ensure the proposal and modification budgets comply with IRC organizational policies and donor requirements.
- Reviews, edit and finalize explanatory budget narrative to accompany budget in proposal, modification, or financial reports.
- Review countries’ cost allocation budget tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree (minimum BA) in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field relevant to the position requirements
- 5-7 years’ experience in developing and managing budgets for humanitarian and development proposals and projects, including from private and statutory donors, e.g. US Government (USAID, OFDA, BPRM, etc.), FCDO, ECHO, GFFO, Sida, SDC, Irish Aid
- Experience in developing and reviewing donor financial reports
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Enhanced interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team setting
- Fluent English and French written and verbal communication skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Regional Budget Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.