NRC HR Admin Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “HR Admin Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crise.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of HR Admin Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits schemes etc.
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers etc.
- Ensure accuracy of staff salaries
- Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure that staff are well orientated about NRC-SS HR and Admin policy and terms of employment
- Prepare monthly HR report of Country Office
- Any other responsibilities as delegated by supervisor.
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience from working as an Admin & HR Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development context of South Sudan
- Knowledge of the local languages
- Experience with ongoing operations in similar field operations
- Duration and type of contract: 6 Months
- Job Identification: 10137
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC HR Admin Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.