PACT Senior Technical Lead Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. PACT Ethiopia looking for “Senior Technical Lead“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 19th March 2023.
For 50 years, Pact has been dedicated to improving the lives of people around the globe who are affected by poverty and marginalization, and doing it in a way that empowers them to overcome challenges on their own.
The PACT has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Technical Lead to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Senior Technical Lead|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||19th March 2023|
PACT Job Vacancy 2023
- Under the guidance of the DCOP, contribute to the delivery of high-quality technical programming through hands-on guidance and support grounded in the program’s strategic objectives and adhering to expected technical quality and reporting requirements.
- Contribute to annual work planning, guide and oversee the alignment of the budget with planned activities and expected results.
- Under assigned technical areas, provide leadership and support the design and implementation of a programmatic approach that meaningfully engages women, youth, and marginalized groups in dialogue, planning, and accountability.
- Recruit, manage, supervise, and coach direct reports, ensuring they effectively support the project’s overall approach and performance toward expected results.
- Support the implementation of a highly adaptive, context-driven programmatic approach; lead and guide direct staff in flexible and adaptive planning and management of activities; and manage evidence-based adjustments in programming to achieve more significant impact.
- Provide training and mentoring to local partners to strengthen their capacity for technical service delivery and to develop appropriate strategies, systems, and structures for their optimal performance.
- Collaborate closely with other Senior Technical Leads to integrate technical strategies and approaches; jointly identify gaps and solutions; and ensure data-driven technical and management decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with Pact and USAID requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Ensure the cost-effective use of Pact resources.
- Under the guidance of the DCOP, act as liaison to relevant donors, government, and other stakeholders.
- As relevant, manage local grantmaking mechanisms, ensuring compliance with donor regulations and Pact policy; coordinate and/or conduct monitoring visits to sub-grantee programs.
- Deliver technical presentations on program achievements to implementing partners, civil society organizations, government officials, donors, and other organizations.
- Represent ECA with stakeholders in their area of expertise when and as requested by the Deputy Chief of Party or Chief of Party.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Technical Lead
- Job ID: 2023-1972
- of Openings: 1
- Category: Program/Project
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Public Health, development studies, or a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in successfully implementing international development activities, with preference given to RMNCAH, family planning and/or nutrition activities, three (3) years of which shall have been in senior program management, including direct supervision of professional and support staff.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: RMNCAH; family planning; community engagement and mobilization; health literacy and advocacy; social accountability for health; capacity development of civil society organizations (CSOs); and youth- and gender-inclusive approaches.
- Experience building capacity and providing technical assistance to local health organizations and/or civil society actors through mentorship and coaching.
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is a strong advantage.
How to Apply PACT Senior Technical Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-pactworld.icims.com/jobs/1972/senior-technical-lead/job?mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
The Closing Date: 19th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs