PSI Head of Program Management Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. PSI Kenya looking for “Head of Program Management”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 30 May 2023.
Population Services International is a 501 registered nonprofit global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV, and reproductive health. PSI provides products, clinical services and behavior change communications for the health of people in high-need populations.
The PSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Program Management to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
PSI Job Vacancy 2023
PSI seeks a Head, Digital Health that will Support shaping of PSI’s global Digital Health strategy and provides leadership oversight of implementation of Digital Health activities at the global and country level. Serves as a leader within the department supervising the Digital Health team and ensuring it operates effectively.
- Lead on prioritization of deployment of specific digital solutions across PSI countries, as well as ensuring Operational Excellence particularly with regards to efficiency and effectiveness of deployment. 20% of Time
- Lead on Digital Health strategy development at country level through facilitation of strategy sessions and advocacy with country leadership. 15% of Time
- Lead on shaping the vision for digital health specific to each global departments, ensuring alignment with country level activities. 10% of Time
- Lead on demonstrating value of specified institutional digital solutions through learning and dissemination, in addition, support holistic learning and dissemination at the country level. 20% of Time
- Support fundraising (proposal and concept note development) and fostering strategic partnerships (identifying, onboarding and relationship management) for specific institutional digital health solutions. 10% of Time
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field
- Master’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field preferred
- At least 10 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Broadening technical expertise/knowledge of Digital related implementation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influence skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to lead diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent program management and coordination skills.
- Excellent digital product management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PSI Head of Program Management Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat Chief of Section Jobs
- UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNON Nurse Jobs
- UNON Engineer Jobs
- UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs
- UNDRR Risk data Expert Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Great Lakes Researcher Jobs
- IRC Budget and Operations Manager Jobs
- CIFOR Senior Manager Jobs