Raising The Village Junior Data Analyst Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Raising The Village Uganda looking for “Junior Data Analyst“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 09, 2023.
Raising The Village exists because we believe that together we can find straightforward solutions to complex problems of inequality. Together, we can achieve what is impossible alone. Our story is borne as a result of two deep convictions: ultra poverty is the worst form of inequality in our world; we have the opportunity to end ultra poverty in our generation.
The Raising The Village has published a job vacancy announcement on June 01, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior Data Analyst to be based in Mbarara, Uganda.
Raising The Village Job Vacancy 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret project data for different stakeholders
- Responsible for sorting, coding, cleaning, validating, and aggregating of raw data files for analysis
- Lead data quality checks, control, and management for field collection activities
- Responsible for reporting and storage of data – ensuring that relevant reports are accurately completed from the analyzed data points and stored in appropriate files and folders for further reference.
- Collaborate with the other PEAL team units to design appropriate data collection and aggregation tools, with plans to routinely update them for data quality improvement.
- Support the management of the organization’s Centralized M&E Database with automated workflows for real-time information, up-to-date visuals, and dashboards from across field sites.
- Create and implement policies for effective data management in compliance with the organization’s data policies, including privacy.
- Support in the planning and coordinating field surveys, including the development of work plans, schedules, and other necessary guiding tools like survey guidelines and or policies related to safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of data collected.
- Build capacity for field staff – to achieve their data collection targets and present data and information in the best possible format for further analysis.
- Support in the completion and compilation of project monitoring and evaluation reports for decision-making
- Perform post-evaluation investigations on the findings, including modelling and predicting based on historical data, designing and updating statistical models to forecast/predict, and discovering trends for planning and learning.
- Support the organization’s technical analysis for project inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
- Supporting the organizational units/departments to achieve programmatic objectives.
- Other essential duties as required by supervisors.
Position in Organization:
- POSITION: Junior Data Analyst – PEAL
- LOCATION: Mbarara
- EMPLOYMENT TIME: Full-time
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: 30%
- REPORTING TO: Data Analyst
- University degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Quantitative Economics, Business Computing, Mathematics, Population Studies, or a related field
- Post-graduate qualification in Monitoring & Evaluation and, or Project Planning and management would be an added advantage.
- At least 2+ years of practical experience and familiarity with applied data management and practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and knowledge of the M&E tools, techniques, and frameworks.
Skills & Qualities
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the application of Theories of Change (TOC).
- Ability to apply M&E process-based tools, including result-based and participatory monitoring and evaluation, gender analysis frameworks, feasibility studies, data quality assurance, and reporting.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Statistical analysis experience with stat packages, specifically STATA, Alteryx, EpiInfo, ArcGIS, MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, Drone2Map, and Survey123 programming, will be an advantage.
- Experience in participatory research within last-mile communities will be an advantage.
- Team player with the ability to be self-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work effectively with changing priorities and competing deadlines.
How to Apply Raising The Village Junior Data Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://raisingthevillage.org/careers/junior-data-analyst-peal/
The Closing Date: June 09, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Raising The Village PEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC M&E Officer Jobs 2023
- GGGI Internship for Green Industrialization Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Nutrition Supplies Consultant Jobs 2023
- DCA Environment and Energy Project Manager Jobs 2023
- WVI Environment and Climate Action Senior Advisor Jobs 2023
- WVI Partner Support Accountant Jobs 2023
- WVI Customer Support Analyst Jobs 2023