Save the Children Alliance Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Alliance Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 25th May 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Alliance Coordinator to be based in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the Irish Aid project with the support of the project staff and the Regional Bureau of Women Children Affairs. Working closely with the regional BoWCAs experts and SCI project Manager, He/she will be responsible to effectively coordinate, supervise and provide support to the Alliance related activities in the Somali Region Bureau of Women and Children Affairs and follow-up the implementation of the alliance activities both at regional, zonal and Woreda level. The Child Protection Coordinator will participate in the preparation of annual plan of the alliance members and technical persons and working closely with the stakeholders and partners. He/she will provide alliance progress reports to the project Manager in the field office as per the government, SCI and donor requirement. In consultation with the project Manager, the job holder will represent the project at regional and Woreda level external forums/meetings in his/her operation region as required. He/she will ensure strong linkage and integration of alliance activities with the government sector development plan.
Position in Organization:
- Alliance Coordinator
- Job Identification: 1302
- Job Category: Supply Chain
- Posting Date: 05/15/2023, 03:01 AM
- Apply Before: 05/25/2023, 03:01 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Jijiga, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in an area of public health, social science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an NGO environment, preferably with experience in coordination and integration with stakeholders like government, community based child wellbeing/SRH project coordination experience and experience of participating coordination meetings.
- Experience of successfully implementing changes to processes to improve and monitor quality standards and impact achieved
- Experience of facilitating and shaping programmes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness, s
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in.
How to Apply Save the Children Alliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/1302
The Closing Date: 25th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.