UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNDP Zambia looking for “Programme Associate“. Applicants with a Secondary School may apply on or before 18th April 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th April 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: The Programme Associate supports the Assistant Resident Representative – Governance & Gender and the Unit to ensure the achievement of the country programme results and provision of thought leadership and strategic positioning on gender & governance issues. S/he supports contributes to the CO efforts to ensure the achievement of the country programme results and provision of thought leadership and strategic positioning on good governance and gender issues, including digitalization (e-govenance), public sector reforms, institutional strengthening and universal access to effective, efficient, accountable and transparent service delivery, rule of law, conflict prevention and human rights, participatory and inclusive democracy, decentralization and cross thematic considerations on SDG acceleration, women/youth empowerment.
Position in Organization:
- Programme Associate
- Job Identification: 9611
- Locations: Lusaka, Zambia
- Posting Date: 04/03/2023, 05:51 PM
- Apply Before: 04/18/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: G7
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Practice Area: Governance
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: Bachelor’s Degree – 4 year(s) experience OR High School certificate- 7 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: Other UN languages
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
- Completion of secondary school is required, preferably with additional certification in related area.
- Minimum of 7 years (with Secondary Education) or 4 years (with bachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages; experience in the use of web-based management systems;
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.