UNDP SDG Finance Regional Policy Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs.
UNDP South Africa looking for “SDG Finance Regional Policy Advisor”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 27th December 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th December 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of SDG Finance Regional Policy Advisor to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: The SDG Finance Advisor will provide substantive and technical advice and policy advocacy regarding SDG Finance and south-south cooperation in Africa Region (RBA countries). The SDG Finance Advisor reports to the Manager of Sustainable Finance Hub Africa with a matrix reporting to the Global Director of the Sustainable Finance Hub.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in international development, law, international affairs, business administration, development economics, or other relevant field is required
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience advising governments on sustainable development strategic planning and development finance and a proven track record on financing for development, including on development effectiveness and innovative financing is required;
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in providing policy and programmatic advice to UNDP and UNCTs and governments and development partners in Africa on SDG financing and South-South Cooperation is highly desirable;
- Proven track record leadership experience related to developing policies and implementing programmes on building integrated national financing frameworks and promoting south-south cooperation including through partnership development and resource mobilization is desirable;
- Excellent coordination, negotiating and communication skills and ability to mobilize support from a wide range of partners (public, private, academic, civil society, business community leaders) are desirable;
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills are desirable;
- Experience working in the Africa region is an advantage
- Full proficiency in English
- Knowledge of French, Portuguese or Spanish is desirable.
- Job Identification: 15087
- Grade: P5
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP SDG Finance Regional Policy Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 27th December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.