CRS SARO Regional Finance Manager Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs.
CRS Zambia looking for “SARO Regional Finance Manager”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before December 13, 2023.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on December 04, 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of SARO Regional Finance Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
CRS Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage financial processes in accordance with policies and provide proactive service delivery, advice, and support to managers, staff, and subrecipients in relation to managing the whole project cycle (Design, Start-up, Implementation, Close-out), ensuring efficiency and compliance with CRS’ policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), donors’ rules and regulations, and legal requirements.
- Provide direction and coordination of effective budget development and management (Annual Program Plans and project budgets), ensuring accuracy and consistency of financial data and safeguarding of resources.
- Ensure integrity of accounting information by reviewing account issues for compliance and establishing quality control over accounting transactions and financial reporting. Oversee maintenance of supporting documentation for a reliable and easy to follow audit trail.
- Support CPs as needed to prepare budgets and various sections of the cost proposal as well as review sub-grant/subcontract budgets and cost proposal materials prior to submission to the donor.
- Lead the preparation of accurate financial data, analysis and projections and support the Senior Management Team and Program/Project Managers in interpreting data for decision-making and effectively managing financial risks.
- Lead finance trainings for finance and for non-finance staff in SARO.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Oversee the performance of accurate reporting procedures and timely submission of reports to relevant stakeholders (CP managers, Regional Office, HQ/Finance, donors, local government entities).
- Lead assessment of staff and subrecipients’ financial management capacity, ensure capacity strengthening on finance policies and regulations, as needed, and monitor and measure impact.
- Lead efforts to close audit financial management findings in a timely and sustainable way.
- Fill in for Finance Managers when on leave and as needed.
Position in Organization:
- Position: SARO Regional Finance Manager
- Job Identification: 3000880
- Job Category: Finance
- Posting Date: 28/11/2023, 02:04
- Locations: Plot No 377 A/43/C/2 Ibex Hill Road, Lusaka | P.O. Box 38086, Lusaka, , 10101, ZM (Remote)
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Job Shift: Day
- A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration with courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent). MBA or Master’s degree in related field with a focus on Accounting preferred. A professional certification in Accounting or a related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position, preferably with an International NGO.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
How to Apply CRS SARO Regional Finance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 13, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.